In today's global economy, demands on executives to lead their organizations are in a state of constant change, as the "world of work" as we have come to know it, is dynamic and evolving 24/7. Many leaders face the opportunity and challenge to adapt their leadership styles to confront and take on these changes. Meanwhile, they must also focus upon optimum business performance and return on investment to their shareholders, as they motivate and lead their organizations to be competitive, high performing teams... addressing the overall initiatives and day-to-day business needs.
Executive coaching is an investment in "key leaders" that enhances their value not solely for themselves but for the organization they lead. Coaching assists leaders as they learn and navigate new skill sets that increases their organizational value as they lead multi-generational teams. Coaching also strengthens their relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization by addressing critical performance needs that require change to drive enhanced business results for the organization.
Executive Coaching is Designed to Provide:
- A mentor and coach to assist leaders to think globally, creatively, and strategically
- Alignment to Achieve Results – Jo-Anne Smith & Associates' - "Roadmap to Excellence" Coaching Model
- Assistance in identifying critical performance improvement needs around organizational growth, financials, and systems and
- Influence – Increase ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders
- A structural process for increased ability to drive change and execute plans
- Emotional Intelligence – Expand empathy, listening, and interpersonal communication skills
- Motivation – To build and sustain teams
- On-Boarding (High-Potential) – Outline first 90 days focused on ability to adapt to a new and demanding role